I’m talking Christmas gifts.
From my otaku-ish cousin, I received:
- Bleach: The Movie (Hell Verse) (Fuck yeah bitches it’s on)
- A large Hetalia poster which I need to find a space for on my wall
From my mother:
- All current seasons of Hetalia (ilu so much)
- Pocky (THIS ONE WAS SO UNEXPECTED I NEARLY DIED LIKE WTF RANDOM BAG OF POCKY)
- Two pairs of Converse (one pair black with lilac laces and the other pair lilac with pastel color laces)
- Dragon’s Dogma (I AM THE ARISEN, FOOLS)
From my uncle:
- 100 bucks (much thank)
- 2400 Microsoft Points (I CAN FINALLY CHANGE MY USERNAME)
I gave my otaku-ish cousin an entire box filled with all sorts of Chinese candies from Chinatown, and she texted me saying how she just loved it so much she’s saving the wrappers. To my mom, I gave her a snuggie but goT THE WRONG FUCKING COLOR AND IT’S JUST SO GROSSLY PINK I’M SORRY. To my Chewy (mom’s awesome bf), I gave him a Halo 4 poster and he nearly hit the wall happy.
We weren’t really exchanging gifts and since I’m a broke child, I couldn’t get many gifts. Honestly, this was my first time Christmas shopping with my own money and it’s kind of sad…
Thing is though, I have nothing else I want and I have 100 dollars to spend and I can’t just have money sitting there because it makes me want to spend it.